
I love the smell of baking bread. I decided that spending $5 every other day on bread was an expense I was going to cut. I tried making my Great Grandmother's recipe from scratch. It made three loaves, but was very time consuming. I spent many hours in the kitchen or trying to remember to go in the kitchen to check on the bread. I just couldn't do it anymore. So I had an "Aha Moment". I remembered that I had a bread machine. WOW! That should save me alot of time. And it has. Now I just add all the ingredients into the pan, and as they say "Set it and Forget it". :) I have enjoyed making bread and hearing the kids say how they love the smell of baking bread. I found a good recipe that everybody loves and I'm sticking with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment